Watch BB22!

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Saturday: Veto Comp Spoiler

Hey everybody! Today is the Veto Comp and I'll be updating this post as the day progresses. (I won't be home, so I'll need to update via my phone while out 'n about). As I stated in the Overnighter below, today is do or die for Derek X.'s game. If he wins veto, he stays and Claire goes. If he doesn't win, he goes. Simple as that. But first, he has to get picked to play in the Veto Comp. Once the players are announced, I'll post it below!

Picked to play in Veto:
Sarah/Claire/Xavier/Alyssa/Azah/Derek F. 

(Bye bye, Derek X.) 

I'll update the Veto Comp results when they're done! (I have no idea when it'll start and usually feeds are down for a few hours as the comp is played. Just check back throughout the day). 

Winner of the Veto Comp is:
XAVIER


2 comments:

Read Before You Post:

1) I will not approve any hateful comments. Remember that it is just a show. Enjoy it.

2) It is real simple: speak your mind, but be respectful at the same time. :)

3) RELAX!! This is a fun blog, so have FUN!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.