Watch BB22!

Monday, August 30, 2021

Monday: Veto Ceremony Spoiler

Hey everybody! Happy Monday to y'all! Earlier today, the HG's had their Veto Ceremony and...

Hannah used the Veto on Xavier (3rd Nom)
Sarah and Kyland remain nominated

(This was the feeds post-veto ceremony today.)

There was no renom for Xavier since he was just the 3rd nom. Sarah will go out the BB door on Thursday and she knows it, so no blindsides yet again this week. Ho-hum. 

I'm not expecting anything worth noting to happen until Thursday's live eviction, but I'll still be around in case anything does happen. ;) I'll also be back tomorrow with a new post that's non-BB related and I'll probably do my 'what I've been up to' post that I do once per season. So be on the lookout for those. 

I also want to say a huge thank you to everyone who supported the blog this season via donations and/or signing up for the feeds through me again. It's ONLY because of you awesome guys & gals that I'm even here. Thank you!!

Okie dokie, I'll be back tomorrow with a new post. Until then, enjoy your Monday evening!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read Before You Post:

1) I will not approve any hateful comments. Remember that it is just a show. Enjoy it.

2) It is real simple: speak your mind, but be respectful at the same time. :)

3) RELAX!! This is a fun blog, so have FUN!!

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.